How To Check Car Insurance Validity
All types of car insurance have a validity period, typically lasting one year for four-wheelers. To maintain coverage benefits, renew your policy before it expires.*
Read on to check the status of your car insurance using the information mentioned below.
How Can I Utilise Parivahan Sewa To Check The Status Of My Car Insurance Online?
The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways manages Parivahan Sewa, a centralised website that houses the nation’s vehicle data. Within two days of purchasing or renewingBajaj Allianz car insurance online, the information is updated on the Parivahan Sewa website.
Check Details About Car Insurance Using The App Mparivahan
You can check the status of your car insurance through the mParivahan app and the Parivahan online portal. The Ministry of Transportation released this app, making it simple to access your vehicle’s documentation.
To check your mParivahan insurance using the app, follow these easy steps:
- Download and install the mParivahan app on your phone.
- After choosing the preferred language, click “Continue.”
- After that, you’ll be taken to a dashboard with two options for checking the status of your car insurance.
- You can use your vehicle registration number in the first option or your driver’s licence number in the second.
- After entering either of the two, select “Search.”
- Proceed by logging in with your registered mobile number now.
- You can now check the validity of your car insurance policy after you have been signed in.
Check The Status Of Your Car Insurance Policy Using VAHAN
Using the VAHAN website, which serves as a one-stop shop for all things vehicle-related, is another way to check the status of your car insurance online. Here’s how to use VAHAN to check the status of your car insurance:
- Check out the Vahan-e-services website.
- Go to the homepage and select “Know your vehicle details.”
- To log in, enter your mobile number or select “Create a new account.”
- After logging in, provide your car’s registration number and the captcha.
- Select ‘Search Vehicle’.
- Now, you can access every detail about your car, including information about your car insurance.
How Does The IIB Portal’s Vehicle Insurance Status Check Work?
The procedures listed below can be used to access the IIB portal and check the status of your motor insurance:
- Make sure you have all the information you’ll need, including the accident’s location, the car’s registration number, the address, the date it happened, the mobile number, and the name.
- Go to the Information Bureau of India’s official website.
- Choose V-Seva from the list of quick links on the website’s homepage.
- The Accident Vehicle Information Retrieval System will now be displayed to you.
- Here, you can complete the provided form with all your information.
- After making sure that all the information is correct, click “Submit.”
- It will show the specifics of your car insurance
How Can I Check My Status On Car Insurance Offline?
In addition to using these internet resources, you can visit the relevant RTO to check the status of your car insurance. There, you will need to enter your car’s registration number to receive all the information about your car insurance policy.
* Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.